- Refunds will be applied to the payment method on which you made the online purchase and will appear in the form of a credit.
- Refunds are processed to include the amount you paid for the item(s) along with any sales tax which was charged at time of purchase. Shipping fees cannot be reimbursed unless an item is defective/damaged or there was a fulfillment error.
- Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for these changes to appear on your card statement.
- Returned goods that do not conform with the following terms & conditions, may be denied a refund at our discretion. Soléa reserves the right to reject returns that do not comply with our returns & exchanges policy.
*** ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE, AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED ***
We accept returns or exchanges In-Store or by parcel delivery service under the following conditions:
- Item(s) purchased online at our regular price, may be returned by a parcel delivery service or returned in-store for a full refund or exchange within 15 days of confirmed receipt of goods, along with a copy of the Packing Slip or Order Invoice. Email all return or exchange requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at 1-613-728-6905 or toll free at 1-800-263-2735 prior to returning the goods purchased, to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
- Items returned must have been purchased from soléa, be in perfect condition, unworn, unaltered, in the original box with all tags attached, and accompanied by the Solea sales order receipt.
- In the event that you would like to exchange an item, soléa will set aside the requested exchange item once a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) is issued. All charges relating to the handling & delivery of the exchanged item(s) will be incurred by the client.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please note: Return shipping charges are incurred by the client. We recommend clients fully insure return parcels and obtain a delivery service tracking number.
- Soléa will not accept liability for shipping loss or damage of return goods. We will not assume responsibility for reimbursement of the goods returned without proof of delivery indicating that we have received the parcel with the returned goods.
How to Return a Product In-Store
- No re-packaging, no processing time and no return shipment arrangements required (RMA) – simply visit a store.
- Take your unworn, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging & tags to our retail store located at 943 Carling Avenue, Ottawa.
- You must have a copy of your Packing Slip (or Order Invoice) or the store will not be able to process the return.
- Original shipping charges are not refunded in the case of a return or exchange.
- Refunds will be applied to the payment method on which you made the online purchase. Please be sure to bring that card with you to the store.
- The store associate will be happy to assist you immediately with your refund or exchange.
How to Return a Product by Parcel Delivery Service
- Contact the store at 613-728-6905, or toll free at 1-800-263-2735 prior to returning the goods purchased to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
- Simply send your unworn, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging & tags along with your Packing Slip (or Order Invoice) to:
soléa, 943 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 4E4, Canada.
- We recommend you choose a return shipping method that gives you the ability to insure & track your return shipment. Please note, you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the return shipment.
- Original shipping charges are not refunded in the case of a return or exchange. Your purchase (less any shipping charges)will be refunded to your card within 2 business day of receipt of the returned goods.
- Please note: We do not accept C.O.D.
Damaged Product or Fulfillment Error
Please note: If you’ve received a parcel that has incurred damage during transit, please contact the delivery service to submit a claim for replacement or reimbursement using the tracking number / bill of lading supplied by their service.
If through no fault of the delivery service, you receive a defective/damaged product or have an order fulfillment error, we will be happy to arrange and cover the cost of return shipping and replace the product with the proper item, or refund you for the entire amount upon return of the item(s) in question. Please contact Customer Service and we will provide you with a pre-paid delivery service return label and pick up arrangement instructions. You may also follow the above instructions for returning In-Store. To contact our Customer Service, please email email@example.com or call the store at 613-728-6905, or toll free at 1-800-263-2735 from 9am-5pm EST Monday to Friday.
Last updated: April 6, 2016